That Modern Combat Versus was not well received on Android, everyone knows that. But Gameloft is preparing a mega update that will bring many new features to the shooting game.
For those who own Android, the main improvement will be the inclusion of textures in high resolution, which will be applied automatically in more powerful devices. However, it has not been confirmed whether shadow and HDR effects will be activated. This will only know when the game has been updated (let’s hope so!).
Check out the update note:
A new Modern Combat Versus update will be available soon on iOS, Android, Steam and Windows 10 in the coming days. Full patch notes can be found below.
- Group game bugs.
- Fixed most instances that caused the error where players entered games 2v5, 3v5 or 1v5.
- Certain instances still occur, but this error should have been significantly reduced with this hotfix. We will continue to investigate further after this hotfix update.
TOWER Bash bug
- Fixed bug where Tower’s shield did not work.
- Chapka infinite recharge error corrected.
- Fixed problems with the rate of fire of Seven.
Blackrock wall bug
- Users should no longer fall off the wall as they walk through it on the Blackrock map.
Rewards for unclaimed special events
- Any unclaimed reward obtained from special events will now be sent to the player’s inbox after the end of the event.
- Other minor bug fixes are included in this hotfix.
Bug fixing in the version for Windows 10 (PC)
Map quality settings.
- Users will be able to decrease the quality of your map. This can be adjusted from the game settings.
- Gamepad settings can now be changed in the in-game menu.
Conquest of the Steam Master League.
- The achievement to reach the Master League can now be achieved on Steam
- Agents with white texture. Players should no longer see white-texture agents in the game.
Bug fixes on Android
High-resolution texture support
- On high-end devices, the high-resolution texture support will be applied automatically
New data download system
- For this update, players will have to download the full data files again. However, in future upgrades / hotfixes, only updated content and files will need to be downloaded in order for the update sizes to be smaller.
BALANCE OF AGENTS
- Decrease of the Zap Trap radius to 6 meters of 8 meters.
- Decrease of ammunition to 8 out of 10.
- Decreased health by 14%.
- Decreased stacking capacity to allow only 2 batteries.
- Greater weapon damage by 4%.
- Increase tower damage by 10%.
- Increased first and second Katana damage by 13%.
- Reduced his hit area by 1.5 meters.
- Reduced basic knife knife load cost to 4 out of 5.
- Decrease the knife duration of the track for 6 seconds.
- Decreased label life in 6 seconds.
This demonstrates something that we have already done before. The game was designed and developed for iOS and then ported to other systems. Modern Combat Versus is gorgeous on iPhone and iPad. A casual shooting game, but with a more competitive proposal.
What kept Android gamers apart was bugs and incompatibility. Let’s see if with the update the game improves on the robot’s green system.
Advertising: No | Online Game
Contains built-in shopping: Yes
Requires Android 4.0 / iOS 9.0 / W10
Language: English | Size: 2 GB
See More At AndroidDump.