Let’s recap. Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds is one of the most successful PC games currently. Recently, two title adaptations for mobile devices have been released in China, which, unlike the older brother, are Free-to-Play. Currently only one of the two games can run on an Android PC emulator (specifically PUBG Exhilarating Battlefield ) and its performance leaves much to be desired. Tencent, the owner of title distribution rights, has its own Android virtualization tool for PC, though it only works for the games it owns. We then explained how to play Playerunknown’s Android Battlegrounds, Army Attack as Exhilarating Battlefield, on any PC.
- The so-called Tencent Games Assistant can be downloaded by US, and although its entire interface is in Chinese (as well as games), the installation process is really simple.
- Once the executable is started, the main emulator menu will appear. To access the list of games we will have to touch the third icon from the left going from above.
(3) progress of the emulator and (4) exit the wizard (and if we mark the box will open automatically the emulator).
- When opening we will see the following menu by which we can install all compatible games. You have to keep in mind that in this case, and unlike other similar programs like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, we can not drag APK files to install apps, so we’ll need to download directly through their servers. The woman in red is Exhilarating Battleground, while the one next to the traditional avatar of a helmet and tie is Army Attack. In the blog already explained what are the differences between both. After choosing what interests us, we click on the corresponding button and the installation will start automatically.
- By the end, we can open the game. Where we see the entry of the same and, after clicking the only button available, will ask us to sign in with one of the available options, WeChat or QQ. As we explained in the tutorial to run PUBG on Android, we will choose WeChat as a much more widespread instant messaging tool in the West.
- Clicking on the icon in question will appear on the screen a QR code that will serve to associate the game with our WeChat account. To do this we will need a smartphone itself where we will install the WeChat client, also available in Uptodown. If we do not have an account, we can easily create it by entering for the first time by entering a valid email, our phone number and a confirmation password.
- After starting WeChat, we will touch the lower Discover button to check the Scan QR Code box . If the terminal camera is in the code, a confirmation screen will appear on your smartphone. We play the green Log In button and that’s it, we already have our Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds account associated with WeChat permanently and we can start playing.
See MOre At AndroidDump.