MMORPGs continue to be a genre famous as demonstrated by Black Desert Online, which is among the 20 titles with more players on Steam. If the PC version has these credentials, it is obvious that your move to Android devices is expected by the faithful of the genre. After having more than 4 million users pre-registered in South Korea, it was published in that country Black Desert Mobile. Although the data of its international launch is a mystery, we can already play this version, but given all the regional locks the best way is to resort to an Android PC emulator. We explain how.
- Because it has just been registered, references in virtualization such as Nox Player and Bluestacks are not yet compatible with the game, and so we have to resort to MOMO, a tool of Korean origin not so well known, but that is able to run fluently difficult titles to digest like the recent Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds for Android. The latest beta that supports the game can be downloaded. The installation process is quite simple. Clicking on the orange button will install to the default destination and after a few moments, we can start it.
When you start the program for the first time you will be asked to create an exception in the Windows firewall. We accept and will already be in the emulator start menu. For by MOMO in English we will have to go in the settings menu by clicking on the gear icon on the right. The attached image best illustrates the position.
- After that, we can install the game. For this we will go to the browser preinstalled in MOMO (it is inside the folder of System Apps), we go to Google Play store and we use the search engine to download Black Desert Mobile.
- When you start for the first time you will be prompted for our Google account, and although we may skip this step, it is recommended that you associate your user profile so you can continue playing on another terminal.
- When starting the game we will have to accept the conditions of service. By clicking on the three quotation marks we can continue.
- Now comes a not-so-cool part. The game will have to download 2.22GB of data from its servers. The way is to wait.
- If everything went well, we’ll see the main menu of the game, where we’ll be asked if we want to associate our account with Facebook, Google or enter as guests. As we have said, it is more than recommendable to use social login to preserve our characters.
- Next we choose a nickname (not the name of the character, but the account).
- Now we must enter an email account twice to also associate the account. Although we already used Google’s social login, we have to re-start.
Lastly, we chose one of the servers available to play. We can have multiple characters in one or spread across available servers.
And there it is! Now we will have to create our avatar in the tremendous character editor that offers us a gigantic degree of customization. It remains pending for future tutorials to explain the game system and progression. Although the title is in perfect Korean, any user accustomed to the MMO will know if it develops without a problem.
See More At AndroidDump.