The launch of Lineage 2 Revolution internationally was a long-awaited event by fans of Asian MMORPGs, and could finally play one of the most complex (and demanding) titles of the genre tailored for tactile terminals. It is precisely because of the number of hours you invest in this genre and the huge battery consumption by the application that it may be a good idea to play it on a PC through some emulator like Nox. We explained the step-by-step how to configure it.
Nox App Player is one of the best Android emulators for PC, and in the case of Lineage 2, its compatibility is total. This, coupled with the fact that we can easily export our character, makes its use totally reserved in a game where we can automate the control of the character to the point of being able to leave AFK .
- First we must install the version for Windows or Mac of the Nox App Player.
- When you start Nox you will be prompted for our Google credentials, which are essential if you want to synchronize your character already created in the game. Upon entering Nox, we will see the options we see on Android when we start a new device or do a factory reset. We’ve entered a username, password, and say that you DO NOT automatically sync or install the applications we have installed on other terminals. Although you can, it’s just not necessary.
- Before proceeding, we must open the game on our Android device to ensure that it is synchronized with our Google account. For this, we start the game with any of the characters that we have created and go in the Settings menu . Inside, we look for the Account tab and we touch the button to log in with Google. You can also sync your account with Facebook if you do not rely on syncing with your Google account only.
- Now we must install the game inside of Nox. You need to think of the emulator as a fully independent device, so you’ll have to install the program in question, either by Google Play or by going to Uptodown and downloading the corresponding version. Stay tuned! The Asian and international versions of the game are different. Although you can use any of them in the same way, we recommend the global one, since from it it is possible to enter the servers of the other, in case of who was already playing before the world launch.
- Once the game is installed, we may be automatically asked to install the Android links for the games, ie Google Play Services and Google Play Games. The case is that when we can start the game, a window will appear asking if we want to import the character associated with our account. We select yes and it will appear to us.
- Although thanks to the Auto-Quest mode we can practically play with the mouse only, it is more advisable to map the controls with the keyboard, especially the one of the directional cross. For this we go to the side menu of Nox and we touch on the icon of the keyboard, where we can associate the virtual cross and the keys associated to each one of the virtual buttons.
- Finally, if we have a sufficiently powerful PC (Nox consumes resources like any virtual machine that emulates a modern system), we can increase the graphic quality to the maximum that the equipment allows.
See More At AndroidDump.