Creative Destruction is one of the most downloaded Android games right now. The game that draws inspiration from Fortnite will use the Epic game once again as “inspiration.” The “Soccer Royale” mode has been added to the game and will bring elements of soccer and the World Cup.
Does it remind you of something? Exactly! Just as Fortnite won skins, balls and soccer fields, Creative Destruction will add similar elements.
The novelty comes to the servers today and will be available for a limited time. Check out the other update and maintenance news.
- New mode – Soccer Royale Mode will open in: AS Server: UTC + 9 (Tokyo, Seoul): June 30, 2018, 12:00 US Server: EST (New York): June 30, 2018, 12:00
Server MED: UTC + 2 (Berlin, Paris): June 30, 2018, 12:00
Select a talent and start your game on the field! You can still shoot, build or even find a ball in airdrops and chests during the game, then GOAL!
- While Soccer Royale Mode is open, join Soccer Royale Mode or Classic Mode to collect soccer items. You can trade for rewards like football team uniforms and weapons skins.
- Special Mode – Defend Captain Mode will be closed at:
AS Server: UTC + 9 (Tokyo, Seoul): June 28, 2018, 12:00 US Server: EST (New York): June 28, 2018, 12:00
Server MED: UTC + 2 (Berlin, Paris): June 28, 2018, 12:00
- Added Feedback button in the login interface. If you have problems such as login failure, please let us know through this portal.
- Reduced time required to match lower or higher rankings
- Optimized Depot Interface: You can now see items of both sexes.
- Optimized display settings during skydiving: now the game will no longer lock at this stage on phones with lower settings.
- Optimized automatic server selection when players log in: the system will automatically select the server that has the least ping on login for the first time.
- Corrected system ranking problems: (1) Fixed the problem that players with different scores are rated as 300. (2) Fixed the problem that a player’s overall score would not increase according to the ranking score and the score of death.
- Fixed the problem that in the result interface, the character may display abnormally on devices of lower configurations.
- Fixed the problem that the Airdrop button in the lobby may not respond properly.
Advertising: No | Online Game
Contains built-in shopping: Yes
Requires Android 4.4
Language: English | Size: 900 MB
See More At AndroidDump.