Welcome to Homescapes! Help Austin, the butler, bring warmth and comfort to the wonderful villa of his family. Come in, adventures await you from the moment you walk in the door!
Beat the colorful levels of 3 combinations to renew and decorate the Mansion’s rooms, and open up more and more chapters of the exciting family history en route! What are you waiting for? Feel at home!
The characteristics of the game:
● Unique Game: Help Austin renovate the house by swapping parts and combining them!
● Interior Design: You decide what the house looks like.
● Exciting combination levels of 3: tons of fun, with exclusive amplifiers and explosive combinations.
● A large and beautiful villa: discover all the secrets it contains.
● Fantastic Characters: See how they live their lives and interact with each other in the social network of the game.
● A cute pet: Meet a naughty and fluffy cat.
● Invite your Facebook friends to help you build your own cozy atmosphere in the house!
Give the old mansion a complete makeover! Showcase your designer skills by setting up and decorating the kitchen, living room, conservatory, and other areas of the home, including the garage! Thousands of design options give you the maximum freedom to discover your creativity, change designs anytime and finally create the home of your dreams!
Homescapes is free, although some elements of the game can be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this option, simply disable it in the Restrictions menu of your device.
Steps To Download Homescapes On PC Or Mac:
Use/Play Homescapes directly on your PC or Mac. Just choose any of your favourite emulator from below links.Use your phone as a remote control when playing games. Run all your favourite apps on your desktop ( WhatsApp, FaceApp, Netflix etc).Seamless transition of apps from PC to mobile device without the hassle of wireline or wireless connection. play bigger and Play More:
Download: Google Play Link
Download: Bluestacks Emulator
Download: Andy Emulator
Download: iPadian ( For iOS Apps )
See More At AndroidDump.