What are the most played decks of Clash Royale in recent days? We will tell you Now.
Between January and February, many changes have been made between Clash Royale’smost popular decks, the famous Supercell F2P. The competitive does not stop evolving, and players do not hesitate to put their new strategies into practice in the different arenas of the software.
The highest rank of victories has been taken by a deck consisting of Giant, MegaSwight, Electromag, Dark Prince, Knight, Trunk and the spells Poison and Discharge, combining brute force by land, air and magic support.
Check the most used decks below:
- (57,76% wins) Gólem, Baby Dragon, Prince, Dark Prince, Megabrow, Elixir Collector, Download, Tornado.
- (66.28% of victories) Minion Horde, Musketeers Trio, Miner, Mortar, Ice Golem, Goblin Gang, Elixir Collector, Download.
- (51% wins) Knight, Princess, Ice Spirit, Goblin Gang, Infernal Tower, Rocket, Goblin Barrel, Trunk.
- (55.81% of victories) Goblins with spears, Miner, Infernal Dragon, Goblin Gang, Bats, Megacaballero, Skeleton Barrel, Download.
- (65.67% of victories) Minions, Dark Prince, Musketeers Trio, Ice Spirit, Ice Golem, Bandit, Elixir Collector, Download.
- (66.47% of victories) PEKKA, Mortar, Megabrow, Real ghost, Flying machine, Unloading, Poison, Trunk.
- (66.55% wins) Dark Prince, Musketeers Trio, Ice Spirit, Ice Golem, Bandida, Bats, Elixir Collector, Download.
- (66.79% of victories) Giant, Knight, Dark Prince, MegaSbirro, Electromag, Discharge, Poison, Trunk.
- (58.49% wins) Gólem, Lumberjack, Megabrow, Dark witch, Flying machine, Goblin hut, Discharge, Poison.
- (55.81% victories) Skeletons, Musketeer, Montapuercos, Ice Spirit, Ice Golem, Cannon, Fireball, Trunk.
See More At AndroidDump.