Alchemia Story is an MMORPG for Android and iPhones that has a turn-based, multi-class combat system with different jobs. The game is authored by Asobimo and has as a focus the focus on that visual anime style that appeals to many people.
Alchemia Story had been released in 2017 in Japan, The game arrived in June in Google Play and App Store of Brazil. The game maintains the Asobimo tradition of launching RPG games that are truly open-world. However, this time, the producer decided to bet on a different combat system. Exit the action fights and enter the turns.
The fighting system quite resembles the latest Final Fantasys. Alchemia features a turn-based system that offers skill combos, group attacks, and a wide variety of punches and spells to decimate enemies.
In-game combat is instantiated, once a player touches a crowd in the open, the battle screen opens with a combat menu. Players can enter battles of other players and automatically participate in the fight, allowing non-partisan players to help those in distress.
The game offers PvE and PvP modes that can be freely rotated, including story mode and missions as well as player-to-player duels.
Main Features of Alchemia Story:
- Focus on History – Although it is only in English, the game features a fun story with a relationship between your character and various NPCs.
- Turn-based combat – step into the battle screen and take turns launching powerful attacks against your enemies, similar to console-based JRPG combat.
- High-quality graphics – explore a colorful and vast anime-style world with crisp graphics and characters, environments, and detailed creatures.
Character Personalization – Customize your character and your NPC partner with a detailed creator that allows for height, feature placement, chest size and more.
- Variety of Game Modes – Play a variety of game modes that include the story of the game and its missions, and the duel between players and players.
- Multiple Classes and Jobs – Choose from various job classes that include the top archetypes of RPG games, including a warrior class magician class and more.
The downside of this MMORPG is that it requires a lot of internet . In other words, it lowers content constantly. So play only connected a Wi-Fi network .
Advertising: No | Online Game
Contains built-in shopping: Yes
Requires Android 4.0 /
Language: English | Size: 800 MB
Steps To Download Alchemia Story On PC Or Mac:
Use/Play Alchemia Story directly on your PC or Mac. Just choose any of your favourite emulator from below links.Use your phone as a remote control when playing games. Run all your favourite apps on your desktop ( WhatsApp, FaceApp, Netflix etc).Seamless transition of apps from PC to mobile device without the hassle of wireline or wireless connection. play bigger and Play More:
Download: Bluestacks Emulator
Download: Andy Emulator
Download: iPadian ( For iOS Apps )
See More At AndroidDump.