Graphics Tool for PUBG (GFX) is an application that allows unlocking HD mode, 60fps, strip lag and make various graphics adjustments in Player Unknown’s Mobile Battlegrounds. All in an easy way. The operation is simple and allows you to configure the visuals in both the Western version (Play Store) and Chinese (PUBG Battlefield) .
How to use the Graphics Tool for PUBG Mobile
Step 1. To use the Graphics Tool for PUBG is very simple. Just install the app (it’s on Google Play) and open it as if it were any app.
Step 2. When opening the application, make sure the game is closed. The Graphics Tool for PUBG goes straight to the setup screen.
Step 3. Translation and explanation of the settings menu
- Version – Version to which the application will implement the modifications. It is already set up for the Google Play version.
- Graphics – Here you choose the resolution and visual quality. Smooth is smooth and balanced is balanced.
- FPS – Choose the desired frame rate per second. The ideal is 60 fps. When it is not possible to rotate with maximum visual, reduce the resolution for more fps.
- Unlock HD – This mode allows you to activate filters (styles) such as: Classic, Colorful and Realistic. These styles may weigh heavily in the game’s configuration. Use sparingly.
- Shadows – This is a setting that does not exist in the game. With this app, you can for example activate the high setting, but disable the shadows.
Step 4. After making the desired settings. Touch Accept. The app will open a video ad. After the advertisement, the settings will already be applied.
After making the settings, the fps menu of the game “bugar” is normal. But it will be set up. If you have a problem, just tap “Reset” to return to the original settings.
How to make PUBG Mobile faster on weaker phones
For those who top of the line or intermediate, who was not able to use HD mode, the Graphics Tool for PUBG application is very good. But it is great for those who own basic smartphone.
With the application, you can sacrifice resolution on behalf of a better frame rate. In addition, you can play with graphics on top (HD), but disabling the shadows.
The lightest setting is to leave Graphics at 1280 × 720 (Smooth) and FPS at 60fps and no HD style (leave Unlock HD on Select or Skip) and Shadows on Disable.
Warning : One important thing about the Graphics Tool for PUBG. It fits the look, but it does not work miracles. On smartphones with low processing power, for example, it will not be possible to put everything at maximum as in a top of the line. Keep that in mind.
See More At AndroidDump.